Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of providers not seeking add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and InventHelp Inventions tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your InventHelp Store Products or idea isn’t much better what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor InventHelp New Products contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as possible.